If you are using an Android device you will be facing this problem of pattern lock once a while. Most android phones have upgraded security features such as pattern lock and if you happen to try the pattern lock incorrectly 4-5 times than your device locks you out. It shuts down all internet access and Wi-FI connection therefore you can’t add your gmail and password to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S duos S7562.
Now the only option left is to take your phone to a nearby service center and get a professional to format your phone ( Hard reset which eventually wipes away all data). If you got money in your pocket than paying few hundred bucks doesn’t matter but if can’t afford it you can try these simple solution to get your Samsung Galaxy S duos S7562 unlocked.
1. Long press the power button along with the Volume Up button, the volume down button and the home button. Make sure you press all the buttons simultaneously.
2. After few seconds an android logo appears on the screen. Release all the buttons after the logo appears.
3. A menu wills all recovery options appear on the screen.
4. Use the volume keys to select the factory reset or wipe data option on the menu.
5. Hit the power button to validate you selection. An option appears to delete all data. Confirm yes using the power key to confirm.
6. Normally it takes about 5-10 minutes for you Samsung Galaxy S duos S7562 to get completed formatted.
Following this method of unlocking your Samsung Galaxy S duos S7562 wipes away all the data, application and software’s installed. So do remember to back up all your data before using this trick for unlocking your Samsung Galaxy S duos S7562.